60-68 Putnam Avenue #2F
Ridgewood • Queens, NY 11385
Monthly Rent: $1,895
Newly renovated, sun-filled one bedroom in the heart of Ridgewood—featuring in-unit washer and dryer, dishwasher, and modern appliances. You will have room to spread out with 3 closets, a large living room, and bedroom that easily fits a queen size bed, dresser, and small table.
- Wide plank oak flooring
- Blomberg stainless steel appliances—dishwasher, full size refrigerator, microwave and gas range
- Quartz countertops
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Central A/C and heating
- Modern bathroom fixtures
About the location:
- Historic landmarked block with picturesque townhouses
- 2 blocks from the M train stop at Fresh Pond Rd
- 15 minute walk to the L train at Dekalb Ave
- Bus stop 1 block away: B13, B20, QM24, QM25, QM34
- Around the corner there is a supermarket, tons of restaurants, major banks, shopping, and bus stop. The apartment is walking distance to the best food and drink Ridgewood has to offer: Onderdonk & Sons, Milos yard, The Bad Old Days, The Spot, AMA Coffee
Fast approval. Tenants must earn 40x the monthly rent annually and have good credit history.
* Photos are from unit across the hall. F2 has slightly smaller kitchen and bath but otherwise same layout.
Central Air Conditioning